Edit this page on GitHub
Contributing to metrictools
To contribute, please fork the github repository, make your changes and run the
specs, commit them to your github repository and send me a pull request.
Need help, head on over to our [Google Groups] page to discuss any ideas
that you might have.
Ways to contribute to metrictools:
- report bugs or suggest new features
- suggest or implement new options for existing charts or new chart types
- improve the documentation
- publish howtos, tutorials and videos
- add a new backend (requires c++ knowledge)
- add a new render target (requires c++ knowledge)
- many more! improve all the things :)
Individual Contributors to metrictools
List of contributors